You want to start the diet, but what are the first steps?
You want to transform your families health, but feel overwhelmed?
You don’t like to cook?
Do you want the nuts and bolts of the diet, and a smaller group to share ideas?
Does this sound like you? I have been there, I was you. I have spent the last 6 years doing the work, and I want to show you what I have learned.
The GAPS CLUB is a place to come for information, share ideas, and support each other through the common bond of healing ourselves. At the GAPS Club there is always a comfy spot waiting for you, so NOW is the time to reserve your spot at the club.
GAPS CLUB PROGRAMS
Eight Week Self-Study Course – Nuts and Bolts of GAPS Diet Protocol.
8 pre-recorded modules downloadable at time of purchase
Modules will include goals and objectives, power point presentations, and recipe demos.
+ Workbook that includes food journal, meal planning, hope journal
+ Online community access to Facebook group
+ Essential oil module
The GAPS CLUB will show you the way:
- An understanding of the importance of digestion as a foundation of health for your whole body.
- A working knowledge of the GAPS diet protocol including the Introduction, Full, and coming off the diet. As well as familiarity with SCD, AutoImmune Paleo and FODMAPS.
- Detox strategies, supplementation and essential oil knowledge to support a non-toxic lifestyle.
- Tons of resources for GAPS menu planning, traveling with GAPS, healing your body.
- Nutrient-dense kitchen techniques and skills to support the GAPS diet, such as how to make the best bone broth, fermented foods, and snacks for you and your family.
- A passion to learn more about your own health and share what you know.
- A viable solution to your health issues.
What does the course look like?
Week 1 Healthy Digestion, What does it look like? A new culture
Week 2 Gut/Brain Connection. A closer look at the Gut and Psychology Syndrome and Gut and Physiology Syndrome
Week 3 The GAPS Nutritional Protocol. How does it compare with SCD, PALEO, AUTO-IMMUNE PALEO, FODMAPS?
Week 4 GAPS Full Diet
Week 5 GAPS Introduction Diet
Week 6 GAPS Detoxification
Week 7 GAPS Supplementation / Essential Oils
Week 8 Living With GAPS